Monday, June 23, 2008

Tagged by Cicak

RULE1.
People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves..
RULE 2.
Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I will say one sentence."WE ARE OFF"

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Get scholarship and proove to others I am NOT DUMB

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Kit :)haha evil me

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Give half to parents,20 mil to sister,buy insurans and write a WILL

5. What is so nice about ur lover?
Erm,im not attached yet xD

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
being loved :P

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Till my last breath

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Wish them all the best

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
So far , my results I mean PMR la.

10. What takes you down the fastest?
Someone I love died including relatives & parents

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
I would be 26 by then.I'm working.A proffesional and friends is a must

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
Parents , him and my sis

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Err.Clumsy , BLur Queen , hard working , i guess?

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
married but poor because I can find money again.

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Looking at the clock

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
NO!Give and take is a must.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Someone who loves me.

18. What type of people do you hate?
A person who loves backstabbing , betray friends , and u list it the rest .

19. List 5 people to tag :
Xavier ; my ldr , Andrea,Mabul,Kai Lee,Carlyle

Sry JY , cicak , lee nvr tag u coz u all ad kanna tag ad mah :)

No comments: