Friday, June 27, 2008

History shall not be replay.

See the old stacks of paper? That was the so-called-hasil we did on that particular day!
We clean the Bilik Bahasa.
All these things we done is because "ada udang disebalik batu"
Muahaha, because got kerja amal mah.
Puan Michelle offer us and "sumpin" clean the English site. :P


That was the fatty Meng Yee due to food that she ate.


Me,Cicak & Ee Leng. OMG,why am I in that position!

I inherited Jenn's , Lee : hamsap guai's , and shrek's acting skill :P

What Am I looking for?
Yea!Condoms for Jenn's bday!:PCay said I'm active =____=
Lame "Would you marry me?"
WoW,My leg buka kang kang leh!
faint!
Kay , babes ! wait , i meant " Hey , Bitches ! "
I learn these words from Aarathi & Jennifer
Splendid , it was fun.She..no no They taught me few words like
"Bitches,Lets go SHOPPING! with the hands twiggle"
"Wanna have some drink?,giving the horny look"


One word , 5 letters ; SWEAT!:)
Let's talk about yesterday
Wait what happen yesterday , I couldnt recall.Wtf?







...







....







.......





Aha , i just remembered.
Yesterday,we 4 Erat has 4 free periods.


We were very Very VEry VERy VERY happpy!!!


Was like a spree yesterday.
Then , we sang Hallelujah song.I mean " me & dear Jen "
Then hor , yesterday was 26th June which is Cicak-obeng b'day!!!




So bad.I couldnt join them for the b'day surprise
Because if I go, I will have no transport home.



While they celebrating , I'm at home sleeping like a pig :P
Haha , my nap consits of sweet dreams.
Dont think dirty la , ppl !

Wait!


Where is my titanic picture!!



Kay , Kay!!
Will blog about today's stuff tonight.
Loove you ; guys :)

No comments: