Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Piece of thought

Listen & Comment at my chat box.

Randomly my brain pop out this thingy.


Days passed by,
Day by day it just went like that ,
Love grow stronger day by day,
And I never realise,
till I realise I freak out when I got to know,
You have hurted yourself ,
I'm worried sick ,
Having sleepless night,
The feelings I have for you was unusual ,
I never knew I love you that much ,
My heart felt like being cut into slices when ,
I knew you like someone else .
It is just too hard for me to accept.

Your smile gives me energy,
Your glance gave me passion ,
Your words make my world in a mess,
Because of you I'm no more me.

The me has changed,
I'm no more me,
The weak me got ur energy ,
to fight ; go on with my life.


P/s:LOL just comment sikit :)

No comments: