Saturday, June 14, 2008

I hurt so deeply

Wow what a shock ....


I'm blogging at this time! =___=
Kay , let's talk about yesterday.
Yesterday ; Friday was a BOMB!



School was usual.My tummy was aching after school & it hurts.

No appetite again and I skipped my lunch.

Slept for tuition cause having modern maths & English class.

Wanted to skip English class because I have an embarassing moment LAST WEEK!!

Reached her house at 4 pm and saw Nikesh Nair .

Suddenly suddenly suddenly when I saw him , I saw Kung Fu Panda .

My vision The Nikesh suddenly become The PO!



So I joked with him bout The PO!
N he's mad ; i guess?
He kept saying me the Lao ZHa Por.

Aiks,I'm already immune to the so called "gelaran"
I got partner summore what , why worry ? *WINKS*

Then after miss lee class , went for English class.

When I step in to the house , I was surprised that I can fart!



No lah , kidding only , wont fart one!

wtf wtf wtf wtf , of all people my classmate is my new tuition mate
N the fella is Lee Jia Yang.


I kept saying " Hak guai " ( Black ghost )
Cause he was so dark in the room,.



I was there late n Shuet Wah was not there.
Normally she's there.So , i tought she wont attend .
Sue San takde tempat so she sat there.
It was fun to have her there in our table cause when I tease Sze Lim about the 'walking dictionary' she laugh like shyt! :)So,our table was a bit noisy.



Why I gelar Sze Lim "WALKING DICTIONARY"
Whenever I saw Sze Lim , he is in the library.
That's okay cause I oso frequently visit the library.
He is so not abnormal CAUSE HE READ's the DICTIONARY!!


No JOKE wei.

No offence , if any of you were the walking dicitonary cause Mr Siva was one too.

It is good because whenever I dunt noe any word , I can ask him.TeeHee :)









Got to go,


babes! :)

No comments: