Monday, June 9, 2008

Attention!!!

Hey its me the old aunty in action!
No la joking only =P
Hey its me . Aiyo; i really got imsonia zzzzZZZZ

OKay.Back to school already which is today.Our head mistress ; Puan Joginder Nee Angamah a.k.a Old Lady.SHe blah blah blah and blah till can faint wei.

Test result is killing me straightJoginder gave super super long
speech wei.Can Die summore.
Lee Lee Lee & Shrek Chong cut their hair n they look just like Ellaine Hong the mushroom head when she was Form 1 or Standard 6 wei!!!

Damn cute wei both of them.
Hmm.Wandering izzit short hair is the trend now??

Top or bottom?
Long hair nice what!?!


I caught Samantha ( not me la) Quah day dreaming.Hmm
She think of what?Holidays?Money?Head Prefect?


LOL


Samantha Quah!I salute you wei!N will support you as our head prefect :)






Results are out.



So far I have 5 results with me.



Hehehehe,i dont think i did it okay which my result is SO SUPER LOUSY!!












LOUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I have 4 A 1 & 1 A 2 .
I am so not sastisfied.Like what Cicak said"Sastisfy bah!"

Kay,My results were suck to the maximum wei.


Add Maths:94%
P.Moral:79% ( so far ; have to redeem summore marks )

Accounts : PP2 : 77.5 PP1: ( i put dunno where ad ; i guess i left it on summone's butt )
But the range is 91 to 96 ; i guess.
EH GUESS ONLY R !!
Modern Maths:94
Science : 71%

Yay ; science improved .Babeh!!
Add Maths oso improved babeh!!






Wakaka , i pat Jia Yang's shoulder and din know his shoulder was injured.



Wakaka , who call u always bully people that's y la kena injured.



LOL ,JOKING la.Sorry 4 hitting your shoulder anyway.

TO Repay my condolences ; I will advertise Jia Yang.


His name is Jia Yang.He is a boy(DUH,if not a girl meh!!)


His blog is ambitious-streaks.blogspot.com



Then , he likes a girl ; I guess.


Right now , he is unavailable cause he likes someone.Not like is LOVE


LOL , eh JY dun angry at me and pukul saya r!!


P/s : If you read only , JY . :P

No comments: