Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sexy Bimbo Book

Researcher said this book is awesome.
From cover , I can see and brain says this is so COOL This is 5 Amanah . I took this during drama practice :)
"Love is a color only the blind can see"
Muahaha
I bought 1 lipgloss for cicak.
Whoops
Dad brought camera to workshop.
And repairing cost Rm 300 =.=
Dad lectured and I get lecture for that.
Being clumsy.
Haha clumsy meng yee
SWT
*
*
*
I miss lee lee wei :(
yesterday i get to les with her.
No la JK lmao's
I hugged her & I still miss her sexy voice
*
*
Shrek
I miss her laughing & her "whatever" dam funny
*
*
Andrea
Always protect me like she is my mummy
*
*
Mustafa & Ken Hoon
Chase them around in the class
Year 2007
*
*
Kai Lee
Haha funny girl
She's the girl i know since errrr
Standard 3?
*
*
Walking Dictionary
Wakaka
read and can ask anything.
*
*
Jia Yang
Hitting machine :)
*
*
Aarathi
moaning partner :P
*
*
Carmen
Err
loving classmate
*
*
Keeren!
My pillow :) (:
*
*

No comments: