Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Girl's action is unpredictable

Hi babes ,
My post for today is this pic.
You have to think the answer.
Let's see how your IQ work!! :)
Will post the answer tomorrow!

The so-called-drama I said interesting was Fated to Love ; Ming Zho Zhu Ding Wo Ai Ni.
The show name la :)
To me , it was indeed a splendid drama cause I get to see Dylan.
Wah,heart melted nia.Then Then there a lot of scene which make me laugh the shit outta me.

Dylan!!


Xin Yi , jia you!!!



Ergh , i hate the Xin Yi's husband the most!!!


He He He is so BASTARD!

If you watch the drama , u'll understand!

WARNING:SCROLL DOWN ONLY IF YOU ARE 16 YEARS & ABOVE AS SOME PICTURES ARE NOT SUITABLE

****

*****

*******

********

Jeng Jeng Jeng!!


Hot or not hot ?

Steamy mou?

P/s:I'm not me today.

I guess not ; I'm crazy today.

Ergh , Today's post are abit err.........

Speechless :)

Nite babes , dream of me!:P

No comments: