Saturday, June 28, 2008

National Day

Hey,
I'm back from depression here.
What's nice is Puan Sharipah gave me even MORE & More Stress.
She asks me to maintain my results as my 9 main subject excluding Sivik and PJ is good.

Wah,Pressure !
I have to worry as as I'm scared of Add Maths.
Exercises is crucial.
I'm having not enough sleep as these days I am praticing my Add Maths , Maths , and History .
These subjects are tremendously fun.

I have an English teacher whom I love her really much.
I can share anything with her.
She is like a grandma to me ; my grandma mother side passed away when I was Form 1.

Mama is my best person in my life I ever met.
She is the person I love and I love her.
She really sayang me and I love her realy really much.

She left us when I was Form 1 on National Day.
Every year , National Day is the worst day in my life.
Talking about this , I can cry .
Tears can kumpul like 1 bakul.

I hate National Day.
I want mama back.
I want to see her again.
I wan to hug her again.

I MISS YOU MAMA(grandma)!!!!

Mama ,

I miss you.Meng Yee very kuai here!Ming Ming very smart d.She got 2nd place for lompat jauh.Uncle oso miss u really much.Why mama must leave us?Rest in Peace Mama.




EMO.

No comments: