Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sick

I'm sick and I spent at least 18 hours on bed ( Wednesday ) + 15 hours today ( Thursday )

NO APPETITE . NO SNACKS . NO RICE . NO COKE . NO CHILI . AND NO BATH!!

ZOMG WTF?

The worst of all is no rice + coke ...

Argh.wtf la what is wrong leh

Sry for no pics as my camera is still rosak n i will try to fix it as soon as possible :)

Pics are in my hp BUT i dunno how 2 transfer , haiz :(

Cay or Andrea teach me la......

Hands was freezing during tuition eventought I WORE JEANS ; long pants summore !! n i lost 3kg's.You wont see the diff in my shape!:)

Wtf Wtf Wtf

Puan Asma wants me to be the best student for KL or school .

Like what MR SAM SAYS ; SOMETHING WRONG

My quote :

" Puan Asma , your words something wrong or your brain something wrong ? Need me to repair for you , mah ? Free of charge!No tax "

Nites
Babes

No comments: