Sunday, June 29, 2008

It's not wrong for being straight forward

Isn't it a blog is a place where blogger's express their thoughts?



I guess this answer can answer you.





By the way,



Went Mc Donald Run today.

The cert is so nice and classy + gorgeous.

7 km run , have fun with the game .Thankiew Soon Hing for accompany me to wait for my turn.

Jeez,why wouldnt you join the fun.

I admit I'm childish but the game is fun.

We should be adventurous , shouldn't us?



Anyway , thanks :)

Went MV with cay , Ee Leng and JY

Wah , Ee Leng is like a mummy and JY is like a bro .

They treat me like a small kid maybe because I'm the youngest.

Met Sok Fen during the ride.



Sok Fen,

You can Do it for the Head of Librarians!Malurian's boleh!



Every single thing , there is a concept.Where some people thought either it was a good thing or a bad thing.



When one did something , you must be ready for being critised.



Eg.

When I post the post , I am ready for people call me a bitch , etc.


Like you , when you ;kit

When YOU SEND those messages , you should be ready that I will critise you.and blog is where I critise people.



Anyway,this topic is getting boreng.



****End of story*****



Back to MV part , we watch Made Of Honour


8/10

Different people , different thoughts.

This show is awesome.Funny scene and some romantic.

Leg aching,tired.Cya

No comments: