Friday, May 23, 2008

Teacher's Day

Oh dear,
tomorrow is teacher's day.ZOMG,last minute wrap and I left out 3 presents!
shit shit shit

so mum & i went to metro prima n bought some lotions from body shop which cost me abour $80 . Wow , burn a great hole in my pocket T____T

3 freaking bottles cost about $80.At least,starving for 3 weeks worth 3 freaking bottles for my beloved teacher.

Kay,today was okay only.We studied Add Maths today and it was boreng.The teacher i hated mark my paper and i got full mark for question 21;no big deal.(Form 4 Malurians know what I meant)

Supposely , I have tuition at 4.35 pm ,and i OVERSLEPT.

DAMN!!!!!!!Econs class wei , and i woke up when the class end.=_____=

Went for add maths class at 8.30pm.Eugene;izzit?
We did revision and i finished the exercise we should finish on that day and
have to wait for the time ticks till 10 pm.
Teacher must be wandering why I haved finish within 45 minutes time , isnt it?
n another 45 minutes I did nothing in the class.Helped friend & play Kai Chee's Snake & Ladder Game.

PHATHETIC MAN!
Can anyone tell me what is xoxo meant?
Weird huh?

Love,
Meng Yee

No comments: