Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Last

Hey,its me here aka Goblin or also known as Lao Zha Bor =.=""
Miss Lee created the name for me and I got partner.Dunno what Lao Da Por?
The Lao Da Por is Wong Chun Kit.Sry,if i spelled wrongly.=X
Add Maths paper was the bomb.It is the last paper for our mid-term exam.Which is so COOL!
I managed to answer all the questions.Perharps Miss Lee exercises was good or so called freaky cause it was like dozens of question in one topic itself.
Felt really relieved after the exam XD ; no more stress ; happy me again.

List of movies must watch

  • Narnia ; Prince Caspian
  • My wife is a gambling Maestro
  • Drillbit Taylor
  • What happen in Vegas
  • Iron Man
  • The Forbidden Kingdom

Gosh ; all the movie was terific.I want to watch;hope anyone would able to accompany me to watch all the movies.

Joo Ee,Wei Ren,Sheng??Pls Pls accompany me.

Since I've not eaten breakfast for the past 3 weeks ; I'm so gonna use the money I've not used to watch movie.

Cheers & Smile ,

Meng Yee....

No comments: