Saturday, May 31, 2008

31 May 2008

Hey , I 'm here.
Having sleepless night playing 2 games ; which is Diner Dash Hometown hero & Maple Story.
Currently training a sin.


Today is 31st MAy!!The day where Baskin Robbins having 30% sale!!
ARR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm head over Baskin Robbin's ice cream.
It is irristable.The taste is so so so so DELICIOUS & it is been ages since I ate ice cream.

Normally girls would crazy about make ups , clothes , diet pill , hot guys but
I 'm crazy over ice cream.LOL,that's why la i so GEMUK!!T__T

Nevermind,my jogging would burn the fats off.

SAY NO TO FATS!!BLEAH,I HATE U FATS!

Yah,i know what to buy for father's day!!!
Vannila Ice-cream =)

Tata.

P/s:Every 31st of every month , Baskin Robbins would discount 30% of their goods!!
*winks* U know la , what would happen to ice-cream freaks!=X

No comments: