Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mighty to the Rescue

Hey,I'm just back from dinner.Drop by pet shop and catch some bite for my dear doggy;Dollar.
Wanted to buy a new cage but but but it is a bit expensive.Mum need time to consider the price for almost everything is rising.You know la ; cut cost.Woke up at 8-ish.Tuition Miss Lee.

Thank Thank goodness that I woke my dad up at 8.20 am cause my dear doggy bite my dad's car wire and end up my dad's precious Volvo couldnt start up cause Dollar bite the wire
=____=
Dad got angry and tried to fix the problem BUT still the car just couldn't start.Dad almost explode at that time cause he have to open office as he is the manager + he has meeting with the chairman at 9.15am .Dad drove Mum's car and fetch Ming Ming & I to tuition.And Mum need to go out urgently as my mum's school has sport's day on that particular day which is TODAY

Add Maths class is normal.Did some logarithm practice which is fun.My mum realise when my dad had gone to fetch my sis and I that I had no transport home from Miss Lee.ZOMG.She called about 11.20 am and ask me to walk home;last minute decision.

Hearts cay yeng that she offered me a ride home.Love you ;)

Reach home about 11.30 ; i guess?
Sis's friend brought my sis home too.

As mum is out , sis and I had to buy food.Went and buy chicken rice from Aunt ___.Same chicken rice since I was six.Walk there.Surprisingly I only took 5 minutes to-and-fro.
The chicken rice is scrumptious & delicious.Yummy.
Took Nap for 2 hours zomgbbq dam long.Normally took 15 minutes sleep but end up took 2 hours.After i woke up,went and continue logaritm practice.It was 5.23pm.Did Add Maths till 8.30pm , never realise time flies that fast.Perharps,Add Maths was fun and thrilling.

Went and have bak kut teh ; I dont feel like eating so i ate half of the rice and for ur info ; i dont diet instedt I run around Taman Kepong whenever I have time.Mum's ex student dad was there so he pay our dinner.Cheese ; free dinner.Lucky Mum , she got award for full attendance last year and got RM 100 only.

Free dinner , RM 100 , Teacher's Day present for mum.Jealous.
It wasnt a really a bad though.Ok-ok only.

How I wish I receive present?!?!=D

Current song : Bukan Cinta Biasa;by Siti NurHaliza

Sweet dreams.

xoxo,
Meng Yee.

P/s:currently im head over Gossip Girl and Blair , Jenny & Serena is steaming HOT !

No comments: