Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Screw you


Hey Hey ! =D
Meng Yee is back in action , Teehee.

I hate
I hate
I hate
I hate
I hate PUAN SIEW , my add maths teacher!

Hate her ; hate her !!!!


ZOMG ; she knew i wasn't focus and she purposely shoot me.Why shoot me alone when the whole gang of guys behind my class is way noisier than me??Screw her.One day after SPM over,i shoot her nicely;I will do anything that will make my heart rest in ease.
Today for the whole day lesson , we only studied for add maths.And the rest,play whole day.=D
Love Love...
Cicak brought PS:I Love You.
Damn i cried while reading the book.Woot , during recess I saw Puan Hamidah & I request her to buy it for our library.
Finger cross ; hope she will buy n put it in the library.
Kay , gotta sign off . Sis is bugging me to sign off ==
Love,
Lao Zha Bor.LOL ; JK


No comments: