Sunday, May 25, 2008

Love is beautiful

Hey,today was a wonderful day for me but also an awful day.


Let me tell about awful news.


I Spoiled my dad's camera T____T


It's an accident.





The Good News is I finished watching 20 episodes of The Seventh Day in 2 days.





FAQ





Question:Wah,how this little meng yee watch in two days?


I watch the 1st episode at 10 pm ; Saturday and slept at 2.30am ( Sunday)


Woke up , did some chores and watch from afternoon till now lol , 11.55pm.





This drama makes me appreciate love more & more.


Suddenly , I miss him . Weirdo me . =D


Ka Yan & Zi Wing really a perfect couple.


Ka Yan cannot live without Zi Wing.


Zi Wing cannot live without Ka Yan.


HOW ROMANTIC IS THIS!!


KA YAN even went all the way to Japan when she knew Zi Wing went there suddenly.


Aww,dam romantic sia.


Where can you find this kind of girlfriend nia!!!!


Hey , GUYS ; Listen up,if you got this kind of girlfriend,you must marry her or at least BOOKED here 1st.You know what I mean by BOOKED la^^



And I love to watch a journey called life.

The story line is very very very touching.

How I wish I were the girl.They were so lucky!!!Envy Envy Envy!!=(

Love,

Meng Yee

No comments: