Friday, May 16, 2008

Lovely

Hmph......

ITS 16th May 2008!!



Happy Teacher's Day to my darling teachers!!!

**********************************************

Test goes on as usual.I felt weak.I dind't really did exercise much + I SICK!
Si beh.
Thank goodness I did not fail.
But it's ok since it is only mid-term.
What matter's is my end-year.
Hmph

Having conflicts in my life.
Jeez,I got my sick again.
Andrea , I need you big time here.
Having the same sickness like last year.
T_____________T

My sick on and off.
Fever up and down.
Usually sick when I started to study .
weird huh??
Nvm , i will TRY MY BEST for my end year ^^

Hope my mid-term results wont be that bad.
The most sad thing is after exams , my fever still goes on =(
Lucky it is not serious or i'll hav to miss classes ( Tuition )

Thank Thank Goodness I've found a perfect Science Teacher for me , so I've no nid to worry about my Science anymore.

Watched D.I.E.
Damn hilarious man.
Sonija Kwok is way too hot.
The main lead has crazy telephaty.Dont laugh when I have spelling mistakes.
The deceased will pass messages through him & & he cracked many cases.
And I gtg cause I'm tired.

Cheers =P

No comments: