Sunday, April 13, 2008

I died for you

Nyann Theng , Gek Ming , Chee Theng , Jia Ern & me went for Orange Run.
It was rather fun.That 9 km run is like 6 or 5 km only.Maybe I enjoyed it bah.
All the experience I got from these runs is I'll not get lost if the next time I go there;incase traffic jam.Wakaka.
It took me 100 minutes to complete the run.
This time the food they provided was much better then the run I went before.
They provide Maggi Mee , Nasi Lemak , Orange Juice , 100 Pllus , Milo
Ali Cafe , n all of them is FREE.Even if u went there , u can just eat it.
The nasi lemak is awesome , delicious I can say.
The thing is BHP Petrol dind't provide a luggage to put bags.
In the end , all of us put our stuff in Yin Ming's parents car.
Thanx Yin Ming and Zhe Ming^^
Reach there about 9.10 am.Eat & wait & wait & enjoy performance ( cheer from somewhere)
Went Popular Book Store Saw this awesome story book.
I would hav bought it if I brought $$
This book is a romance type.The front page explains everything^^
Cay Yeng bought this.It is just weird.Any book i read , Eu Wing sure say "ham yeh"
He said it but he also pat pat go c what i read^^

Just a random pic i got

My pencil box^^


TBM's tangga.

No comments: