Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Would You Be There For Me When I Need You?


Not happy with Form 4 life.

Can't hear Lee Wei's moan.

Shrek is not beside me anymore T___T ; miss her sitting with me + her pinching.

Not pinching nipples LA ;D, pinch hand

No more Mus & Ken bullying me and I will make a big fuss bout that

and chase them.Muahaha

No bitchy talk any more.

Andrea not around ; no one will cheer me when I'm down.

Humph.


I Declare my Form 4 & 5 gonna suck.

I felt lonely these days.

Feel pressure + stress.

Afraid a lot of things.

I felt like a human with no back bone.

I'll cry when I'm sad.Andrea is not there to comfort me ad.

Even when i wrote this post ; I started to cry.

I miss my Form 3 teachers.;Mr Moorthy,Puan Isya,Puan Thilai

I want them so badly.


My Form 4 life is so empty.

Recently , I felt real lonely.

Things have change.

There is something i really mad that made me shift place.

I hate pupil who compare marks & say those comments.

I hate that . I dislike hearing those stuff.

Talking to Melody sometimes make me feel better.


She loves talking bout Jesus.

I felt that I started to believe in Jesus.

Chee Theng&Melody's laughter warmed our class.

Competition is real great in my heart.

I'm competing with my heart.

Did those stuff without my willing.


Really feel unhappy,sad,down.


No comments: