Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A normal sucky day

I hate Wednesday's cause everyone must wear the 'Green Pandu Clothes'.
Urgh + Puan Amutha came n relieve us . Ish , she spoils my plan =_______=
Tought of relaxing ; ending up doing econs exercise
zomfg
& i woke up at 5 am today n it was a superb sleepy day for me today.I took a nap from 2 to 6.
Jeez 4 hours nap which is quite freakky long.==

Boo YEa; my sis found my goggles n it means that i can go for a swim this saturday
WOO HOO!:D :D :D

Add Maths class today.Miss Lee told us that prefects are dogs in the school which is quite true.Sorry for the prefects who is reading it.The way Miss Lee describes is really horrible.
Both of my eyes drop when she said she is once a head prefect , Naib Pengerusi Persatuan Bahasa Melayu , Pengerusi for Pandu Puteri , something important post in English Club if im not mistaken.Pity her that she had to stay from 7 am to 7 pm.She needs to watch the guard close the gate n everything is safe & sound.N the story goes on.........

I'm going.Good Night.=X

No comments: