Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Memories.....

For your info:I din't put my hand.
Lee,Me,Cicak
<-Mabel .Andrea->

Sorry,guys.
Sorry,cayyeng because i neglected you when i sat with chee theng.
Sorry,Jenn because I scold you 4 no reason
Sorry , andrea for teasing u & jeff
Sorry, mable i cause u problems since standard 1
Sorry,James that I acted real childish n make u hate me.I deserve it.
Sorry lee for u to listen my hamsap jokes
sorry dad cause i lazy to clean up Dollar's poo
Sorry ming cause I always bullied u
sorry mum coz u hav to work to feed me n sis
sorry wei ren , that i confessed to u when i was standard 4;that was a silly act + it is a dare ;)
sorry leng for hating u when i was form 3 but now no more hating ad :D
sorry franciska that i always avoid u and even called u bitch
sorry teacher that i sometimes nvr listen to your advice
sorry drama team that i acted really badly 4 the 1st time
sorry SMKTBM that i bad talked bout u
sorry god that i cheated once for test when i was standard 5
sorry chee yoong for always calling u idiot.
sorry eu wing coz sumtime i reli talk 2 u like a superb bitch
sorry jeff that i tease u & andrea . but i really wish two of u were together
sorry aarathi that i scolded u today coz reli in study mood
sry carmen coz during the january month i really dislike u n did awful things to u
Sorry , Miss Thean cause I called you VIRGIN Thean
sry everyone.


No comments: