Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hari Anugerah Cemerlang

What?
How I Wish Everyday would be like this ;
sexy blue morning ;
refreshing.
HEY!
CUT THE CRAP MAN!
;)
LoL

Today is the so call- Hari Anugerah Cemerlang.
Ish.
The night before I slept,
I keep telling my self.
'Meng Yee,you better remember bring your tie or you'll so dead.'
T_T
Damn.I damn freaking horrible.I forgotten to wear my tie.
Sigh.....




I know , i know , i look fcuking ugly in that pic.Excuse me.=P



Oh Yeah.I got my this dear from my dear friend.
My new dear name is Dollar .
I name him after Richie Rich's Dog .
;) Lola
The name kinda weird.But Dollar it is much better than
"BABY" , "KIKI" , "CUTIE" , "MONEY" and all kinds of funny name u ever think of.
My sister almost name him Mr Bean's partner , Bean Beng . Fuhlamak.Thank goodness i stop her or my dear will be Bean Beng.

Muahahaha.
Darn Happy after receiving my econ mark.I got 87.
Yea , baby . Yes , I'm usually a careless girl.
Example , I forgot to wear my tie today.Dam PS.
I forgot to wish Mabel "Happy Bday"
while i actually wanted to give her a surprise.
I forgot to bring things if my friend didn't call me.

Yes!I finish watching Attention Please.
It is way darn interesting.
Fro a punk rock into attendant cabin.
Wearing skull singlet + mini skirt to work.
Funny , huh ?
Aiks.Why aren't Souta-san says he loves her.
Eeks.Why Mikami dint say she loves him.

Honolulu SP is funny!
+there is some romantic scene.

Woo Hoo.
Cant wait for Australia Attention Please SP.*winks*

Love,

Gob;Meng Yee ^^

No comments: